Happy Holidays to everyone! We wanted to give you a gift with a list of the NFL fantasy football sleepers to help you choose your lineup for Week 16 on FanSaloon.com.
1. Matt Moore ($10,460) vs. New England Patriots – Moore has thrown a TD in his last five straight games and has counted for 2+ TDs in three of them. He faces the awful pass defense of the Patriots this week, who have given up the second most fantasy points to QBs this season. Moore played solid last week despite completing only 10 passes. Since Miami will likely trail for most of the game, he should double that total this week because of the Dolphins need to throw the ball a lot to play catch up.
2. Rex Grossman ($10,031) vs. Minnesota Vikings – Grossman is another QB matched up against a terrible pass defense in the Vikings. Rex has been shaky at times this season, but he has one more solid performance left before the end of the year.The Vikes take lousy to a whole new level on the defensive end, as evidenced by the fact that they are giving up more fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks than any other team in the league this season. Grossman should find plenty of success at FedEx Field on Saturday.
3. Kyle Orton ($8,393) vs. Oakland Raiders – The Raiders are weak against the pass. They are allowing the 3rd most fantasy points to QBs this season, and everyone knows Orton looked very good last week against the Packers. He has a pretty good group of receivers lead by pro bowler Dwayne Bowe, and you have to love Orton at his cheap price.
1. Kahlil Bell ($2,051) vs. Green Bay Packers – Bell had 108 all-purpose yards and a TD last week in a 38-14 loss to Seattle. Both Matt Forte and Marion Barber will be out with injuries, so Bell will get the start this week against a Green Bay Packers team that has given up an average of 4.7 yards per carry. Kahlil Bell is an absolute steal this week at his cheap price.
If you can go a little higher on the price list, notable mentions would be Jonathan Stewart ($6,513) and C.J. Spiller ($4,633).
1. Malcom Floyd ($6,349) vs. Detroit Lions – Philip Rivers is back to playing like himself againand Floyd had a big game against the Ravens pass defense last week, catching five passes for 96 yards and a TD. He has at least 96 yards in four of his last six games along with three TDs during that span.
2. Jabar Gaffney ($6,435) vs. Minnesota Vikings – The Redskins are going up against one of the worst secondary’s in the league in the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings best corner will be covering Santana Moss, which means Gaffney can go to work on the Vikings less than average second cornerback. Gaffney could sneak into the end-zone a few times this week and he’s extremely affordable.
Other notable mentions would be Demaryius Thomas ($6,692) and Davone Bess ($3,370)
1. Todd Heap ($2,441) vs. Cincinnati Bengals – Heap is finally healthy again and made an immediate impact last week going for 96 receiving yards and a TD. He should be productive again this week, and at that price he’s a no-brainer.
Other notable mentions would be Jared Cook ($3,494) and Evan Moore ($2,395)
1. Washington Redskins ($6,661) – The Vikings are just a bad team. Christian Ponder has gotten worse, and using him at fullback with Joe Webb at QB was outrageous. They haven’t seemed to figure out how to get Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin going in the same game plan. If the Redskins could slow down the Giants offense like they did last week, they should be able to do the same with the Vikes.